Saturday, October 6, 2012

Playing basketball makes me feel like a hero!haha~


Playing basketball makes me feel like a hero!haha~

Basketball is one of the most popular sports in the world! And it has influenced my life in numerous ways! I used to be very shy and introverted when I was younger. However, ever since I started playing basketball, my personality has changed completely to a much brighter teenager.
Playing basketball not only requires a strong and flexible physical body, but there are also a large amount of thinking involved. In the sense that you have to constantly work as a team, passing the ball, assisting your team mates to get each points and you need to keep running to throw off your defender and move to the right place to distract your components and cover your mates to obtain a chance to get points...Oh,come on! I just love it!
To tell you a secret about myself, I was a fat boy in high school! But because of playing basketball, I lost 15 kilogram in 3 months(is it impressing to you?haha!). And I realized I jumped much higher and was much more energetic. I felt a lot more happier by just talking to other people, which no doubt will help to increase my confidence and communication skills for the future.
In a word,basketball is my favorite sport and I am crazy about it! 
I hope my experience has given you some incentives and motivation to at least give this sport a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment